Kara S. Holtz is a Certified Specialist for Family Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. California attorneys who are certified as specialists have taken and passed a written examination in their specialty field, demonstrated a high level of experience in the specialty field, fulfilled ongoing education requirements, and been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
Kara S. Holtz has many years of experience working with families in family law matters. She has been the Principal of Law Offices of Kara S. Holtz since 2008. She graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Double Bachelor of Arts Degree in Legal Studies and Rhetoric and obtained her Juris Doctorate Degree from Golden Gate University, School of Law in San Francisco, California, also completing coursework at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Family Law Section Member
- State Bar of California
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- Queens Bench
- Certified Domestic Violence Advocate, Family Violence Law Center
- The California Supreme Court Historical Society